Pin It

Widgets

Funny & Hilarious Status Updates For Facebook 2013

I want to share some funny, Interesting and hilarious statuses you can share on Facebook and other social bookmarking site like twitter. I compile this collection of statuses deliberately to greet my readers for New Year. Below are the collections of some statuses you can share on Facebook, Twitter & other social networking site.

Funny Facebook Status

  • For you men who think a woman’s place is in the kitchen, remember… that’s where the knives are kept.
  • So if time is money and time heals all wounds. Doesn’t that just mean money heals all wounds.
  • I’m not fat, I’m harder to kidnap.
  • It’s a small world, but I wouldn’t want to have to paint it.
  • Why can’t everything come pre-shrunk: Who really want to guess what size their shirt will be after they wash it five times?
  • Never wrestle a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.
  • Some of my friends are like a slinky – completely useless, but fun to push down stairs.
  • Is On The Toilet (>_<) (o_o) (0_0) ~ (^_^) Ahhhhhhhh That`s Better.  
  • Do kids go outside and play anymore??
  • The best way to combat criminals is by not voting for them.
  • Worry often gives a small thing a large shadow.
  • I wake up when I cant hold my pee in any longer.
  • Note to Self: These Note to Selves don’t work.
  • A computer program will always do what you tell it to, and seldom what you want it to.
  • Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn’t much, but the reception was excellent.
  • I’m pretty sure the best thing about Facebook is the ability to read other people’s fights.  
  • The 50-50-90 rule: Any time you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is a 90% probability you will get it wrong.
  • No one can ruin your day without your permission.
  • I’ve been using Google for 10 years and I have no idea who uses the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button.
  • Is doing something weird and thinking, this is why I’m not in a relationship.
  • Looking at people’s mutual friends and saying “OMG HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM”
  • Facebook would be a lot better if they had an “Ignore all engagement and wedding posts” option.
  • Oh the noises I make when people aren’t around.
  • LIKE if you have that one friend that Laughs at everything. Even when it’s not funny. 
  • If electricity comes from electrons… does that mean that morality comes from morons?
  • The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that, you have it made.
  • ●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ℋαρ℘¥ ℵεωУεαя‼‼ ●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●
  • “Was that lightning?!” “No, they’re taking pictures for Google earth…”
  • The “spork” needs to be available in silverware form.
  • When in doubt, mumble.
  • The BEST part of waking up? Hitting the snooze button and going back to sleep.
  • Telling someone that you’re going to bed, When you’re actually not, and then having to hold back from posting things on Facebook. 
  • A relationship should be between (^__^) & (^__^) NOT (^__^) & (^__^) + (-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-) + FACEBOOK
  • Life is way too short to safely remove a USB.
  • One day: status updates will be a requirement, not an option.
  • If you don’t do stupid things while you’re young, you’ll have nothing to smile about when you’re old.
  • No matter who broke your heart or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.
  • You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn’t move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn’t, use the tape.
  • The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.
  • You don’t need anybody that does not need you. Focus on those who truly appreciate you & get rid of those who don’t.
  • I love finding money in my clothes…..its like a gift from me.. to me.  
  • If they have an Ice Cream Truck for kids, why don’t that have a Beer Truck for adults?
  • “From what I can remember” is the best way to start a story.
  • The farther away the future is, the better it looks.
  • A person without knowledge of his history is like a tree without roots.
  • “Facebook is stupid!” *one month later* “DUDE, I can’t stop Facebooking!” Who remembers saying this??
  • Whoever is reading this, you’re beautiful and someone out there is crazy about you. So smile! Life is too short to be unhappy.
  • That awkward moment when someone *Likes* One of your Very old Facebook statuses and you think “Creeper”.
  • Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.
  • The best feature of the iPhone is the feature that keeps you from getting pushed in the pool.
Learn how to  update your Facebook status via devices such as BlackBerry, iPod, iPhone, Xbox etc

If you have more funny statuses you wish to share with the rest of our readers, use the comment box.


Stay Informed, Inspired and Motivated With Our Free Daily Tips. Add Your Email Now, Don’t Worry, Your Email Address Is Secure:
Enter your email address:

Confirm Your Email Address After Subscribing
We hate spam just as much as you do.


Enjoyed This Article? Follow us on Facebook or Twitter or add us to your circle on Google+ for our new updates.

7 comments so far. What are your thoughts?

Abdul said...
Reply To Comment

Well said, thankx

Admin said...
Reply To Comment

You're welcome Abdul

Anonymous said...
Reply To Comment

A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit analysis on this. And he in actual fact bought me breakfast because I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If attainable, as you turn into expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It's highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog put up!

Sameera said...
Reply To Comment

All of them are really very funny.I will surely try them out as my fb status.

Unknown said...
Reply To Comment

I sent your articles links to all my contacts and they all love it including me.
frases de humor

Status for Facebook said...
Reply To Comment

LOL these are really very cool Facebook statuses.

Unknown said...
Reply To Comment

Niaje

Click Here to Leave a Comment

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated..

Note:
Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon review.

Like US on Facebook